Arriba Sail Tools
Welcome to my free collection of navigation and mapping tools.
- Chartplotter: a chart plotting tool for planning and sharing sailing trips using Google Maps. Enter waypoints by simply clicking on the map or by entering latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Chartlayer: a tool for overlaying images on a Google Map to create a geo-referenced map for use with chart plotting tools. Simply enter a URL for any chart image, then adjust the bounding box so the chart is aligned on the map.
- Marine Radio Frequency Quiz: a tool for learning marine radio frequencies, which I wrote when studying for the Marine Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency (MROCP).
- Wind pie: a simple tool for making pie charts of wind directions.
- KML Tools: a collection of geospatial tools for generating and converting KML and DXF files used by Google Earth, Google Maps and CAD tools such as Sketchup.
- Anchorage Finder: an app to look up information on South Australian anchorages.
- Time Finder: an app to look up time info for a location.
Disclaimer: These tools are provided free of charge "as is" without any warranty or guarantee.